- Position Type:
JOB PROFILE—LEAD COORDINATOR – The Ballen Group
1. Primary Objectives –
• Records, sources, assigns, and tracks Internet leads
• Manages cultivation of Internet leads from acquisition to conversion
• Maintains contact database system and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and
processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
• Records, sources, assigns, and tracks all non-Internet leads. First point of contact in handling
• Keeps the Mega Team Leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be
• Refers seller leads to Listing Coordinator.
2. Regular Work Activities –
• Follow up with leads
• Hand off leads for appointments to Buyer Specialists
3. Management Responsibilities –
4. Key Skills -
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with contact management software
• Proficient with the web
• Good organizational abilities
• Calm under pressure
• Data entry
5. People Contacts and Interactions –
• Buyers/Sellers – daily
• Buyers Agents – daily
• Administrative assistants – daily
• Mega Team Leader – daily
Behavioral Requirements - “Consistent & Composed” - Does this sound like YOU???????
- Most dominant traits are persistence, stability, and a commitment to quality.
- Takes a process-oriented approach to risks and unfamiliar situations; prefers cautious, deliberate decision-making; comfortable in a supporting leadership role
- Mildly sociable; comfortable interacting with others and working with teams, yet also seeks solitude, reflection, and quiet analysis
- Methodical and predictable; seen as patient and accommodating; demonstrates calm and maintains performance under pressure and duress
- Mildly structured; appreciates the details within the context of the “big picture”;
- considers other perspectives and opinions before delivering decisions
- Prefers parameters of authority to be set before making decisions; indirect approach to management challenges or issues Moderately outgoing and people oriented; uses facts and information to persuade others
- Cautious; caring, helpful, and dependable; prefers predictable situations and tasks; strives for harmonious relationships
- Analytical; competent practitioner with high standards of quality and detail orientation
Here's who are
- Hardworking Team with a STRONG desire to produce. We have a solid work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. Although we are extremely focused and driven, we soak in the office energy and work best with a "buzz". We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. Because we have always been focused on listings, buyer leads are inevitable. That being said, our marketing department NEVER stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day.
Please fill out this assessment for us.
“This is an assessment, not a test. It is an assessment of your natural preferred behavior. There are absolutely no right or wrong answers so don’t panic. It’s an opportunity for you to tell us about yourself. When you take the assessment make sure you take it completely alone and in a quiet place. Do not get help or opinions of others. That will skew the results. You should be able to take this assessment in 7-10 minutes. Usually your gut feeling is the right one. Don’t overanalyze or think too much about any answer. When you have two answers that seem like they both describe you, think in terms of quantity. In other words, which one of the two behaviors would you do more often? Also, some people are different in a work and home environment. If that’s you then please take this from a WORK point of view. Finally and most importantly, there are zero negative descriptors here. If it says pushy, it means in a good way. If it says impatient, it means in a good way. If it says talkative, it means in a good way. Don’t censor yourself due to words sounding negative or try to answer based on what you believe you should be at work or what you believe we want. Tell us who you really are in your core heart of hearts. Be the real you.”
When your DISC is completed, find our e-mail and send it to us with the following:
1.) Why do you think we should consider you as a candidate?
2.) When are you available
3.) Send a Resume and tell us WHICH positions have lead to you having experience that would help here
4.) What would be your personal desired income for the next year?
5.) Is there anything that can get in your way of this position?
We are people who care a lot about our team members. We will not put a team member in a position that they can't excel in. Since we care more about our team members goals than our own, we want you to tell us what is important to YOU if we were to select you for our team.