Amsec Depositry Safe DSF3214EK
Amsec's Depository Safes are designed to provide immediate deposites and storage for cash, jewelry, and miscellanous valuables. Deposits can be made through a front-loading deposit door.
- Strong, formed "B" Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jam for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- For anchor bolt holes are standard.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steele place, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and Relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
||32.25 x 14 x 14
||.5" A36 Steel Plate
||1,644 cu. in. (top) - 1,890 cu. in. (bottom)